PROJECT MANAGER – PROCESSES
The required profile is an engineer with experience in the conception and execution of multidisciplinary food factory engineering projects in the field of processes (tanks, pumps, valves, piping, etc.), utilities (kettle, water tower, cooler, compressor, gas, etc.), and energy (free heating/free-cooling concept, energy recovery, etc.). The candidate may be called to design or to globally manage projects in the case where he needs to supervise consultants or other personnel to detail projects.
The engineering project manager in processes will work alone on some mandates and in a team alongside other engineers and designers to complete mandates in sanitary processes, utilities, packaging, energy and in the building sector.
- Meet clients and develop designs;
- Participate in the elaboration of concepts;
- Make construction site surveys required for layout diagrams;
- Select instruments, equipment, providers and specialized entrepreneurs;
- Opportunity to manage multidisciplinary projects;
- Factory engineering;
- Validate data and plans;
- Make 2D and 3D drawing of procedures with AutoCAD.
- Ability to interact directly with clients;
- Naturally predisposed for team work;
- Ability to manage priorities while meeting deadlines;
- Innovative, autonomous, organized and responsible;
- Excellent communicator.
- A bachelor in chemical or mechanical engineering or other relevant work experience;
- Member in good standing of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- 3 to 10 years of experience in the industrial field and/or engineering consulting;
- Experience in the food-processing industry is an asset;
- A good mastery of various information technology tools (MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project, etc.);
- Available to travel across North America;
- Bilingualism is a must;
- Knowledge of HACCP and ISO standards is an asset.